Les Experts en Immigration

  • plan to live outside the province of Quebec
    • please note that the process is different depending on which province or territory you want to go
  • meet the required levels in English or French for each language ability
  • there is no education requirement for this program
  • have at least two years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience)  in a skilled trade within the five years before you apply,
  • meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in skill type b of the national occupational classification
  • have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least a year

 Les Experts en ImmigrationExample of skilled trades:

  • Industrial, electrical and construction
  • Maintenance and equipment operation
  • Supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
  • Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
  • Chefs and cooks
  • Butchers and bakers

IMPORTANT: To see the full list of the skilled trade, please view Level B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification