The goal of this immigration program is to encourage business people who want to immigrate to Canada and become owners of a Canadian business. This serves to create jobs and to develop the Canadian economy.
The Entrepreneur must:
- have business experience;
- have managed an eligible business for at least two years;
- hold a net worth of at least CAN $ 300,000 legally obtained;
- intend to establish or purchase a business in Canada and employ at least one Canadian citizen or permanent resident other than the contractor or their dependents;
- respect the conditions imposed on them after arriving in Canada.